Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Door code reading question

Hi all
    My insignia has a paint code Z179, I'm going through swapping out bumpers with another car with Z179 paint code,

Can someone clarify what the difference is between specifications TAAR and TATT please?

Thanks in advanced

Sorry, Damon, no idea. I thought all you needed was the Z179 code, which is Silver Lake.
    On a sidenote, isn't TAAR what marko301 painted his wheels with, and TATT the end product?
    Last edited by PeteH; 02-10-2019, 02:05 PM.
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Are they seat colour codes or am I way off?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
        Are they seat colour codes or am I way off?
        Might be - I'm swapping out from an Elite spec to a No spec insignia

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
          Sorry, Damon, no idea. I thought all you needed was the Z179 code, which is Silver Lake.
          On a sidenote, isn't TAAR what marko301 painted his wheels with, and TATT the end product?
          Yeah? What's funny about my black Tantalisingly Attractive Trim Touchup?
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
          X