No announcement yet.

Selling a car privately nightmare!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what you mean, I'd be curious too!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
      I know what you mean, I'd be curious too!
      Part of me is hoping he’s flipping it.

Comment

Originally posted by Qmark78 View Post
        Small update :

He still hasn’t taxed it [emoji848]

I know we’re in lockdown but can do it online..
        He’d have been able to tax it with the green slip but doubt it’ll be insured to do that or have you checked?

What do they use as an address? Can’t exactly say 3rd caravan in Asda car park for next 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post
          He’d have been able to tax it with the green slip but doubt it’ll be insured to do that or have you checked?

What do they use as an address? Can’t exactly say 3rd caravan in Asda car park for next 2 weeks.
          Pretty sure you can tax it without insurance. He’s got the logbook and reference

Maybe he’s caught covid?

Comment

Maybe he’s caught covid?
            You're hoping
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              You're hoping
              Also true [emoji16]

Comment

Well he contacted me again today.

This is an exact quote and grammar

“ What kinda breaks are on the jeep mate. Are they hard to get of and that”

I just answered “don’t know” even though I do

Blocked him. (Finally)

Comment

Blocked him. (Finally)
                  Aaawwwwww imagine blocking the poor cnut.
                  He's probably in isolation with no one talk bar you......awwwwww that's so sad

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    Aaawwwwww imagine blocking the poor cnut.
                    He's probably in isolation with no one talk bar you......awwwwww that's so sad
                    I had typed out “bolt ya fuc**ng rocket”

Comment

Blocked him. (Finally)
                      Blocked? He's not gonna like that. You forget he thinks your his "bitch" and your knowledge of the car is part of the sale. It wouldn't surprise me if him and his mate ignore lockdown and come around to cough on you.
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        Blocked? He's not gonna like that. You forget he thinks your his "bitch" and your knowledge of the car is part of the sale. It wouldn't surprise me if him and his mate ignore lockdown and come around to cough on you.
                        You joke, but that’s probably a spot on assumption

Comment

You joke, but that’s probably a spot on assumption

Nah you'll be ok.......You do them wrong, they'll drive 400 miles through the night to burn you out. Blocking them on a phone is insignificant to them. You're not worth the fuel.

Comment

My brother sold a citron Xm to the same kind of people many moons ago they paid him in dodgy notes luckily the police managed to find the car and got him real money

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by big b View Post
                                My brother sold a citron Xm to the same kind of people many moons ago they paid him in dodgy notes luckily the police managed to find the car and got him real money
                                Dodged a bullet there!

Comment

Working...
                                X