furlough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Witty View Post
    Well the work is slowly drying up. On Friday, the company I work were asking for volunteers to go onto the government’s furlough scheme to get 80% pay. I was the first one to volunteer knowing that some of the younger drivers had mortgage, family and debts. So I thought, if I can give them a chance to survive this with a better outcome, then I hope it works. So I am now at home until further notice.
    1st day of full lockdown for me today......and im demented already
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      1st day of full lockdown for me today......and im demented already
      I have been out to do a little shopping so I am good. Also done some wall papering. It’s when all the little jobs run out that I will get bored. Until then I will keep busy to pass the time away.
      LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        anyone on furlough with their employer,due to the Chinese virus ?
        COVID-19 Dave not chinese virus , even though it first appeared there

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
          COVID-19 Dave not chinese virus , even though it first appeared there
          Yeah,it was probs man made there too
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

That's certainly what Donald thinks. He refers to it as the Chinese virus. I think anyone creating a virus could engineer it to target specific genotypes specific to particular races

Comment

Russia,not heard of any cases?
              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

cant even get a Chinese take away in Hartlepool now, they have all closed for now

the last time i managed to get one had a bit of bother

The Chinese driver pulls up and walks to the door, i walked out to meet him.

He started shouting isolate isolate, i said mate calm down your not that late, i only ordered it half an hour ago

Comment

There is loads of conspiracy theories out there here is one i found interesting

SCENE 1 :
                  The curtain opens: China becomes ill, enters a "crisis" and paralyzes its trade. The curtain closes.

SCENE II.
                  The curtain opens: The Chinese currency is devalued. They do not do anything. The curtain closes.

SCENE III.
                  The curtain opens:: Due to the lack of trade of companies from Europe and the USA that are based in China, their shares fall 40% of their value.

SCENE IV.
                  The curtain opens:: The world is ill, China buys 30% of the shares of companies in Europe and the US at a very low price. The curtain closes.

SCENE V.
                  The curtain opens: China has controlled the disease and owns companies in Europe and the US. And he decides that these companies stay in China and earn $ 20,000Billions. The curtain closes. How is the play called?

SCENE VI:
                  Checkmate!

ReAmazing but true

Two videos have passed between yesterday and today that convinced me of something I suspected, but had no basis. It was just my speculation. Now I am convinced that the coronavirus was purposely propagated by the Chinese themselves.

At first they were too prepared. Three weeks after the start of the roll, 14 days and a 12,000-bed hospitals were already under construction. And they really built them in two weeks.

Awesome.

Yesterday they announced that they had stopped the epidemic. They appear in videos celebrating, they announce that they even have a vaccine. How could they create it so quickly without having all the genetic information? Well if you are the owner of the formula it is not difficult at all.
                  And today I just saw a video that explains how Den Xiao Ping gave the west a half stick. Due to the coronavirus, the actions of Western companies in China fell dramatically. China I just hope, when they went down enough they bought them. Now the companies, Created by the USA and Europe in China with all the technology put in by these exchanges and their capital they passed into the hands of China, which is now rising with all that technological potential and will be able to set prices at will to sell everything they need to the West. How are you?

None of this could have happened by chance. China who cared that a few old men died? Fewer old-age pensions to pay, but the loot has been huge. And right now the West is financially defeated, in crisis and stunned by the disease. And without knowing what to do.

Masterfully diabolic. It had to be the communists. |

Adding to this, they are now the single largest owners of US treasury with 1.18 trillion holding surpassing Japan.
                  An instrument that has seen the most rally

One ☝ prospective & Analogy
                  ----------------------------////-//////
                  How come Russia & North Korea have Low or Zero incidence of Covid- 19 ?

Is it because they are staunch allies of China

On the other hand USA / South Korea / United Kingdom / France / Italy / Spain and Asia are severely hit

How come Wuhan is suddenly free from the deadly virus?

China says that the drastic initial measures that they took were very stern and Wuhan was locked down to contain the spread to other areas

Why Beijing was not hit ? Why only Wuhan?

It is interesting to ponder upon.. right ?

Well ..Wuhan is open for business now

Covid - 19 needs to be seen in the backdrop of the arm twisting of China by USA in the trade war

America and all the above mentioned countries are devastated financially

Soon American economy will collapse as planned by China.

China knows it CANNOT defeat America militarily as USA is at present THE MOST POWERFUL country in the world.

So use the virus...to cripple the economy and paralyse the nation and its Defense capabilities.

I am sure Nancy Pelosi got a part in this.... to topple Trump....

Lately President Trump has always been telling of how the GREAT American economy was improving on all fronts and jobs were coming back to the USA

The only way to destroy his vision of making AMERICA GREAT AGAIN is to create an ECONOMIC HAVOC.

Nancy Pelosi was unable to bring down Trump through impeachment.....so work along with China to destroy Trump by releasing a virus.

Wuhan's epidemic was a showcase.

At the peak of the virus epidemic....China's President Xi Jinping...just wore a simple RM1 facemask to visit those effected areas.

As President he should have been covered from head to toe.....but that was not the case.

He was already injected to resist any harm from the virus....that means a cure was already in place before the virus was released

China's vision is to control the World ECONOMY by buying up stocks now from countries facing the brink of severe ECONOMIC COLLAPSE.....Later China will announce that their Medical Researchers have found a cure to destroy the virus

Now China shall OWN the stocks of All Western Alliances and these countries will soon be slave to their NEW MASTER..... CHINA

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
                    Russia,not heard of any cases?
                    Nah, Russia has it, just 8 deaths so far, but a good time for them to hide a few more!

Comment

Gas Man - you forgot to mention Event 201 which took place 6 weeks before the outbreak. I don't believe in coincidences
                      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
                        Gas Man - you forgot to mention Event 201 which took place 6 weeks before the outbreak. I don't believe in coincidences
                        As said they are many conspiracy theories out there , I've just pointed one out, I've never said that I believe any , I just find them interesting reading [emoji6]

But that event 201 is scary reading

Comment

I think this forum does a brilliant job of keeping the Chinese economy afloat all on its own!

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                            As said they are many conspiracy theories out there , I've just pointed one out, I've never said that I believe any , I just find them interesting reading [emoji6]

But that event 201 is scary reading
                            You can watch it all on Youtube!
                            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Quick, everyone put their tin foil hats on.
                              Sorry, gas man, but those conspiracy theories are just a load of old sh!te, I don't think even Trump believes them

Stay safe
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

I'm bloody Ill just reading it

Comment

Working...
                                X