No announcement yet.

ECM Recall Resumed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear about your car but it doesn't surprise me in the slightest! VX software updates, from experience are the worst I've ever come across!! Every other car I've had you get updated done when the cars in for bits and bobs and you never know. With VX you definitely know and not for the better!

Comment

Arses!! They won't take the update off as that's the one that's 'correct' for your car. Been there tried it and it's a long process through head office and Germany! VX's software is really a mess. It affects different cars in different ways.

Comment

MackScania, on 15 January 2014 - 11:30 PM, said:
        I'm getting mine in the morning. Should I bother?

mines in fri 8.30
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

^^^^^ sounds very familiar. I went from 37.5 mpg to 28.4 mpg after the messed up update a year or so ago!

Comment

That sounds a lot better.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^drop vx an email stating your reg no
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Free normally I think.

Comment

Working...
                X