Tpms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tpms

Is this an option on Elite models ? I don't think I have it fitted how do I know if I have ?

Press the Menu button on the stalk and go through the menus, you will get a TPMS one if fitted.

Comment

I will have to check I have the menu button mine is??a 2014 model

Comment

Is it a facelift? If so I think it comes pretty much as standard. My Energy (base model) came with it.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Strange it came on mine. I didn't tick any options. I bought the standard Energy without any optional extras. The Energy I test drove also had TPMS fitted. I wonder if they started including it as standard later this year? Mine was ordered early June and picked up mid August.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

It's on my MY2011 SE, second menu option, select the menu button on the indicator stalk, and the use the toggle dial to scroll to it.

Being an Elite model I would have thought they fitted it as standard...
            Live to ride, Ride to live

Comment

m8internet, on 21 November 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:
              Apologies, TPMS became standard on all trim levels from the 2014.5MY built after May 2014

I just scraped in then.

Comment

Mine was registered Jan 2014 I don't have the menu button on the stalk either I haven't found any mention of it while looking through the menus

Comment

think all new cars have to have this fitted as standard by end of the year, some ec reg. kicking in

Comment

I don't have it then as I have plastic valves �� thank you for all your replies

Comment

Yes

Comment

Working...
                      X