Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine Clip-In Insignia Sun Blinds/Shades (Hatchback)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genuine Clip-In Insignia Sun Blinds/Shades (Hatchback)

Selling my set of genuine Insignia hatchback sun blinds. Includes rear hatch, and rear door windows. These just clip into place, and give a good degree of sun protection and also privacy. From outside, it basically looks like a really dark tint.

They come in their own storage bag, and there’s also a second identical storage bag, no idea why I even have that!

No rips, tears or damage, and I believe all the necessary clips and instructions are there. Being honest, I don’t think the side blinds even need the clips, I know I certainly just pushed them into place and they happily stayed there.

I had these in my 2011 preface hatch. I can’t comment whether they would also fit facelifts, so up to you to confirm that for yourself. (The instruction guide quotes part number 13321010)

£30 if picked up locally (East Ayrshire, Sunny Scotland).

They'll also fit facelift
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      They'll also fit facelift
      Cheers. I thought that they would, but didn't want to just make the assumption.

Comment

These are a great item, I have had them on my wifes previous Astra and Vectra's, looks good and offer great sun protection. Much better than having tints IMHO which become permanent.

Comment

Bump back to the top, and price reduced to £30.

Comment

Hhhmmmmm tempted.......but I have tints

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              Hhhmmmmm tempted.......but I have tints
              But they're a bargain, and we all know you loooooove one of those!!

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post

But they're a bargain, and we all know you loooooove one of those!!
                ano .......thead

Comment

Sorry are these still for sale and what's the price posted again cheers

Comment

Originally posted by The black one View Post
                    Sorry are these still for sale and what's the price posted again cheers
                    Hi, missed your post about these, not been on for a few days.

Yes, I still have them if you are interested. I said the price, posted, would be £40 (sent as a PayPal "family and friends" payment, to avoid their fees).

I think the best way to post them would be to try and sheet them either side with some cardboard. Given their odd shape/size, it could be difficult to fnd a suitable courier, but if you're interested I'll see what I can find out and make sure it's viable.

Comment

Put up a location as it may help somebody decide to collect

Comment

Originally posted by Mudster View Post
                        West Central Scotland

Comment

That, my friend, is a very valid point!! thead

East Ayrshire, in sunny Scotland.

Comment

I was umming and arghing, but I don't think I would drive from Nottingham :-)

And I already have rear tints as well. Will see how the cash goes this month - probably on gas and electricity at the moment!​​​​​​​
                            ​​​​​​​

Comment

I was umming and arghing, but I don't think I would drive from Nottingham :-)

And I already have rear tints as well. Will see how the cash goes this month - probably on gas and electricity at the moment!​​​​​​​
                              ​​​​​​​

I'm sure puppet will deliver them for £267.89 fuel money....and he's not making anything off the fuel

Comment

Working...
                              X