X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bits and pieces from my old car

Hi all.

Firstly hope I've followed the rules.

I salvaged all the extra bits I got for my car and thought best fair to share what I have with yourselves in case anyone is interested.

First up: pedal box. Fully working with my facelift insignia. Certainly improved the feel of the drive. - £30 - now sold

Click image for larger version  Name:	20221231_161512.jpg Views:	18 Size:	38.7 KB ID:	340601

Up next my teyes cc2+ headunit. This is the 6gb ram version with 128gb storage running the cc3+ rom. So wireless android auto and possibly wireless carplay. (don't have a iPhone to confirm)

I'm including 2 frames with it. A inny and outty so your free to find the style you like.

I'm also including a dash cam, a amplifier with it along with all the wiring. This is for the facelift only. Unit was reset prior from removing from the car.

I'm looking for 225 for the unit and everything with it now sold

Click image for larger version  Name:	20221231_161701.jpg Views:	16 Size:	42.8 KB ID:	340602 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221231_161704.jpg Views:	16 Size:	73.3 KB ID:	340603 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221231_161711.jpg Views:	17 Size:	86.9 KB ID:	340604

Also selling my LED d3s bulbs. 35 for the wire free and 30 for the wired ones. Wireless one sold.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20221231_161540.jpg Views:	18 Size:	39.2 KB ID:	340605 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221231_161527.jpg Views:	17 Size:	37.3 KB ID:	340607
    ​​​​​ ​​​
    Attached Files

What model pedal box is this? What engine did you have in your old one? Wondering if this would work with mine?

Comment

Originally posted by G!zzard1533 View Post
      What model pedal box is this? What engine did you have in your old one? Wondering if this would work with mine?
      It's a Chinese pedal box. It worked on the facelift and was ran on a 2.0. However no doubt it would work on any engine aslong as the pedal connection was the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon199102 View Post

It's a Chinese pedal box. It worked on the facelift and was ran on a 2.0. However no doubt it would work on any engine aslong as the pedal connection was the same.
        I’ll have it.

Comment

Pedal box is a steal
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi Jon199102 i was looking to buy the cc3, but since you have this for sale, are you willing to post to Portugal?
            Is there a huge difference between this and the cc3?
            Is the sound quality any good?

Thanks and sorry for the questions

Comment

Silly question but what does the pedal box do?

Comment

Quickens the throttle response to improve acceleration. Doesn't add any power though
                Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Originally posted by davidvilao View Post
                  Hi Jon199102 i was looking to buy the cc3, but since you have this for sale, are you willing to post to Portugal?
                  Is there a huge difference between this and the cc3?
                  Is the sound quality any good?

Thanks and sorry for the questions
                  Question is welcomed. I would have concerns shipping a expensive item like that across Europe unfortunately.

Price of shipping. If something was to go wrong etc.

Comment

I've seen that you have the item on ebay, can you sell there?

Comment

Working...
                    X