Thanks/likes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    Maybe they're should install a DISLIKE button when they reinstate them???
    Everyone but you

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
      Can you guys still not Thank and Like?
      Note, still no buttons showing. Just tried logging out and in, no luck.
      2018 1.5T SRi Nav
      Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Same no like or thanks button

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
          Everyone but you
          Cheers

Comment

Still no buttons for me......must only be people with privileges that have them.

Comment

Nothing either

Comment

Like and thank buttons gone for me too
                2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
                honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Just thanked and liked your post guys.

Thanks for confirming the issue, we'll look into this.

Comment

As I said.....only available to certain ones......and one is certainly using them

Comment

still cant like or thanks

Comment

I can do it on the app but can't see if it's actually showing on the web

Comment

That's odd - if I log out then go into the forum I can see the like/thank buttons (EDIT: no I can't), log in again and they disappear.
                          Just checked on my pc and they aren't there either.
                          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

same here,.. there is a glitch.

Comment

Seems only mods can like and thank now. Maybe we upset the wrong new member and he's hacked us? Haha
                              honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

I notice there is a new member who's name comes up in yellow, could be him haha

Comment

Working...
                                X