Cheerio Insignia. Hello VW (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qmark78 View Post

Sales failure apparently, don't even think they make it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Arteon still available on the VW website, i quite like the look of the Shooting Brake one.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post

Arteon still available on the VW website, i quite like the look of the Shooting Brake one.
      I stand corrected

Me too. Especially In R form

Comment

Originally posted by Qmark78 View Post

I stand corrected

Me too. Especially In R form

Yep the R ones look really good and i suspect not slow! Its not really a Sports Tourer\Estate as the boot entrance isnt flat and is more like a hatchback with a threshold into it mind you. The dog cage we have in the boot of our Insignia wouldnt work in it due to this lip on the boot and to get one from the same people that does work is top side of £500 although i'd get a good chuck of it by selling the one i have currently....or i can just get an estate with a flat floor as and when we change cars!

Comment

Well Passat CC gone

Was bored sh1tless with it. Plus was getting to that stage where I'd have to spend money on a car you're fed up of. So that wasn't happening.

Bought this lovely 635D at the weekend. 286BHP and over 40mpg achievable

I know BMW's have an image, but unfortunately they are purchased by twats in the main, I'd like to think I don't fall into that category

Great cars poor image.

Hope you're all well

Comment

Nice car They're not all like it. I come across plenty of decent bmw drivers. Audi drivers seem to be the worst but again, there are decent courteous drivers among them too.

Hope you have many safe, happy miles in her...
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Nice car They're not all like it. I come across plenty of decent bmw drivers. Audi drivers seem to be the worst but again, there are decent courteous drivers among them too.

Hope you have many safe, happy miles in her...
              Thank you mate. It has bank vault build quality, makes the cc feel like a tin can

The torque is intoxicating

Comment

Wee back story with the 6 series. It's actually my second one in a fortnight

My original purchase was that, 630i with the silky straight 6

Had a wee niggle with overheating so it went back to the stealer. Then the stealers mechanic decided it would look better in a ditch.

Completely fooked beyond repair. So I got a refund and bought the 635. I really didn't want an another diesel, but real world they are still better for my needs.

Stealer was fine about refunding ( so he should be) but only after trying to flog me another car of his lot.

Comment

Working...
                X