No announcement yet.

Looking at purchasing a 70 plate SRI VX-Line pre-facelift model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for me . nowadays its all about the options the car comes with, to my mind ( in the old days i would not have considered this as my thoughts were the more options /gadgets the more to go wrong , thats still stands to some extent ! but would not be without my rear camera on my estate! )
    Now i would get ( and did ) a car with the most options i can as unlike the old days you cant or its difficult and /or expensive to retro fit options.weather its worth the extra 2 K is personal choice and affordability, but i suspect later value would be enhanced with all the options ? bear in mind it will devalue as soon as you drive off the forcourt!.
    presume you have comfirmed the infortainment unit has android auto connectivity?if thats what you mean by not needing sat nav.
    dean.m

Comment

Originally posted by sri- nav View Post
      presume you have comfirmed the infortainment unit has android auto connectivity?if thats what you mean by not needing sat nav.
      dean.m
      I though by the the time the GS was around CarPlay and Android Auto was standard and always there? Mine is an 18 plate SRi without SatNav and just standard screens running Intellilnk r4.0 and has both available. I user CarPlay daily and Android Auto option is there but disabled as neither of us have an Android phone.

Comment

Working...
      X