Marketplace Bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marketplace Bots

Given up looking at used cars on Marketplace, every add seems to be a scam/bot. Everyone selling cars worth £20k for £3k
    Last edited by Ruiz328; 06-10-2023, 07:54 AM.

My wife's been trying to sell my nespresso coffee machine on there, and all she gets is people texting her to say " is it still available " then they ask her to send it by UPS !,,,,, nothing stranger than W@nKer$ !

.K.M.P.C.U
    YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
      My wife's been trying to sell my nespresso coffee machine on there, and all she gets is people texting her to say " is it still available " then they ask her to send it by UPS !,,,,, nothing stranger than W@nKer$ !
      Or.you reply its still available and then never hear from them again, thats gets me, sometimes i reply a few days later asking if they were just doing a stocktake

Comment

Ive given up on FB marketplace for just this reason - the great thing is if you report the seller FB just says that the post doesnt break their rules. i found 5 different sellers using the exact same wording on 5 different cars that were all priced WAY below market value and they just said "doesnt break the rules"
        Quite simply they dont give a $hit, they are getting the advertisment revenue from using your data, everything else is a distraction to that.

Comment

I've always used AutoTrader for buying and selling, don't bother with anything else, the odd time waster aside I have never had an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Fake_Elvis View Post
            Ive given up on FB marketplace for just this reason - the great thing is if you report the seller FB just says that the post doesnt break their rules. i found 5 different sellers using the exact same wording on 5 different cars that were all priced WAY below market value and they just said "doesnt break the rules"
            Quite simply they dont give a $hit, they are getting the advertisment revenue from using your data, everything else is a distraction to that.
            I'm sure I read this post on one of the Insignia fb pages.... was it you ?
            Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post

I'm sure I read this post on one of the Insignia fb pages.... was it you ?
              Sorry not me, don’t use FB that much!

Comment

Working...
              X