X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Diag tool

Hi all.

Just wondering what would be the best Diag tool for a insignia B

Currently been using just a standard OBD however they can only get so far.

Currently I'm looking for one that would allow to repgoramm the EGR pressure sensor along with other things.

I've looked at XTool and Topdon but none offer this for the insignia B.

What would you recommend or should I just not bother and get a remap instead (it's a birthday present)

Thanks

Take a look and have a read,I've had no issues with this great tool on various motors:

Thinkdiag - Automotive Diagnostic Device - Insignia Drivers UK Forum (insignia-drivers.uk)
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
      Take a look and have a read,I've had no issues with this great tool on various motors:

Thinkdiag - Automotive Diagnostic Device - Insignia Drivers UK Forum (insignia-drivers.uk)
      It's a great tool fur sure. But I'm fed up with the updates, the pop ups, the constant in app selling. Haven't renewed my plan , the built in OBD picks most faults up for free. Will buy again if a problem arises that I need it for.

Sent from my 23090RA98G using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        It's a great tool fur sure. But I'm fed up with the updates, the pop ups, the constant in app selling. Haven't renewed my plan , the built in OBD picks most faults up for free. Will buy again if a problem arises that I need it for.

I'll stick with my snap on.....expensive at the time, but lifetime free updates and no crap pops up on it and it'll even find dtc's in a digestive biscuit if it needs to

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

I'll stick with my snap on.....expensive at the time, but lifetime free updates and no crap pops up on it and it'll even find dtc's in a digestive biscuit if it needs to
          I just think if you pay for something then you should be able to do as you please

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            I just think if you pay for something then you should be able to do as you please

Exactly.

Even the autel diagnostic tool is a nifty bit of kit with no add ons etc

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Exactly.

Even the autel diagnostic tool is a nifty bit of kit with no add ons etc
              That’s why I like my autel one, yes you have to pay for a subscription to each manufacturer (only £20 a year) but your first manufacturer is free for life so of course I chose Vauxhall. The device is only £70 and does everything I’ve ever needed it too

Comment

Working...
              X