Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sriray View Post
    Wow that's fancy where is that from.
    Yeah. I saw your TPMS it looks nice but I just wanted something factory than an add on.

Its from a cadillac XTS. 12 inch all digital

Comment

• Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
      Not with winter, work and wife i just haven’t had day light, weather or free time, will try and not bodge it tomorrow [emoji23]
      Clean your windows. Heat the window up warm and heat the sticker and peel the clear bit away with text from the backing paper and carefully align and apply to window.

Comment

• So I’ll need a hair dryer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lewish View Post
          Yeah. I saw your TPMS it looks nice but I just wanted something factory than an add on.

Its from a cadillac XTS. 12 inch all digital

You know your stuff. I only know one guy who successfully done it. His was a preface and transfer to facelift and added that similar display.

Comment

So I’ll need a hair dryer?
            Yeah it helps it stick better. Just warm it up

Comment

You know your stuff. I only know one guy who successfully done it. His was a preface and transfer to facelift and added that similar display.
              Thats where i got it from he put another cadillac cluster in his car so sold me and programmed that one for me

Comment

Thats where i got it from he put another cadillac cluster in his car so sold me and programmed that one for me

Ar right. That guy is a genius he has put stealers to shame. His level of expertise is unbelievable shame he doesn't live over here. He would have alot of customers over here.

Your car will be very unique once installed.
                Lol. You should take your car to your local stealers and say something wrong with your dash it has changed some how

Comment

• [QUOTE=exclusiv.;278128]I have a piece big enough for what you need Chris,I'll chuck it in boot[/QUOTE

Cheers buddy...
                  Chris

Comment

Not sure. Maybe pondy.
                    Langy prob won't come til 12pm .

Anyone else want to tag along at trowell services north at 9.15?
                    i'm out tonight with the Wife, but if i'm up early enough i'll tag along.

(Ray...pm me your Mobile Number..)
                    Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Langy View Post
                      i'm out tonight with the Wife, but if i'm up early enough i'll tag along.

(Ray...pm me your Mobile Number..)
                      Ok Chris.

Sent you my number.

Comment

Ar right. That guy is a genius he has put stealers to shame. His level of expertise is unbelievable shame he doesn't live over here. He would have alot of customers over here.

Your car will be very unique once installed.
                        Lol. You should take your car to your local stealers and say something wrong with your dash it has changed some how
                        He is indeed. He's got dealer level software and gets vci codes that most dealers wouldn't get. He's helped me get factory sat nav and then android auto. 8 inch cluster and then this cluster. Tpms. Postage would put people of especially is something was to go wrong and have to keep sending it backwards and forwards.

Well if anyone is going pvs I'll try make that. Thinking of getting new headlights and air ride [emoji41]

Comment

He is indeed. He's got dealer level software and gets vci codes that most dealers wouldn't get. He's helped me get factory sat nav and then android auto. 8 inch cluster and then this cluster. Tpms. Postage would put people of especially is something was to go wrong and have to keep sending it backwards and forwards.

Well if anyone is going pvs I'll try make that. Thinking of getting new headlights and air ride [emoji41]

Yeah clever bloke.

Which club you going to pvs with

Comment

Yeah clever bloke.

Which club you going to pvs with
                            Any. It will be my first time at any meet so I'm unsure whoever take me 🤣

Comment

Ok Chris.

Sent you my number.
                              I’ve just pm’d you and Chris my number for meet up tomorrow. which service station was it again Ray so i can program in my satnav?

Comment

I’ve just pm’d you and Chris my number for meet up tomorrow. which service station was it again Ray so i can program in my satnav?
                                trowell services north

Comment

Working...
                                X