Android Head Unit for facelift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ilunn View Post
    Very interesting I,m wondering "do the steering wheel buttons not work after disconnecting this plug or is it just to light them up"
    The plug was only for the android so they no longer work the head unit but still light up.
    Everything else works from the steering controls.

The steering controls only put the volume up and down..... nothing else, so no great loss really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
      Good news... Mark got a new car when this happening to him [emoji23]
      No...I got a new Navi 900...It just came with a car

Glad you got this sorted, Rab......I was gutted when it happened to me. If only I'd had a Mario92 at the time. I might still be in my facelift.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        No...I got a new Navi 900...It just came with a car

Glad you got this sorted, Rab......I was gutted when it happened to me. If only I'd had a Mario92 at the time. I might still be in my facelift.
        And saved u a lot ££££££

Comment

• All now fitted.....and I uninstalled the dab software they gave me.
          It was forever searching, cutting out.

So I found new dab software from autopumpkin....installed it and its spot on.
          Instant sound, no crackle, no hang ups, no searching etc.

Very happy with it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200226_171047230.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	79.4 KB
ID:	244800
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200226_171112541.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	244801

Comment

• you need some fuel in
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              you need some fuel in
              TOP PRIORITY...………...GET DIESEL

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                All now fitted.....and I uninstalled the dab software they gave me.

Very happy with it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4051[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]4052[/ATTACH]
                Very nice mate, love the dials that colour.... Me wants some of that

Comment

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Mines is just above the red

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                      Very nice mate, love the dials that colour.... Me wants some of that
                      cheers bud...……..I changed them when I fitted the android...……….the first time

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                        Mines is just above the red
                        me too

Comment

All now fitted.....and I uninstalled the dab software they gave me.

Very happy with it.

Looks great mate
                          siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

• Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
                            Looks great mate
                            cheers pal...………..been a helluva long journey to get here

Comment

Good choice of station - I like Darren Reddick the best!
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

• Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                                Good choice of station - I like Darren Reddick the best!
                                without a doubt Pete...……...best station on air...…………..along with LBC

Comment

Working...
                                X