Changing Cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Cluster

Hi there, I have a 2018 SRi 1.6 insignia. I was hoping to find out if its possible to change the cluster for the digital elite version? If so, does it need re-porgramming in order for the display to correctly convey all alarms, warnings etc and to make sure all the functions still work correctly and correspond with all the dashboard/steering wheel switches?

Thanks in advance for any info.

It certainly can
    plasma is your man for all these things.

Comment

Yes it is, and yes it does
      Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
      questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

Awesome news. Is it pretty straight forward for someone who knows what they're doing such as yourself? I'm assuming I just need to purchase the cluster itself? And you said all the display and buttons etc work as they should as if it were an built as original after the programming? plasma

Comment

Originally posted by T8002369 View Post
          Awesome news. Is it pretty straight forward for someone who knows what they're doing such as yourself? I'm assuming I just need to purchase the cluster itself? And you said all the display and buttons etc work as they should as if it were an built as original after the programming? plasma
          Well, Dean would be able to do this with his eyes closed, cupping a cow udder in each hand while reciting the entire list of electronic processes and programings that vauxhall don't understand themselves...
          Last edited by Lizard; 15-03-2024, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X