Headlight bulb swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight bulb swap

I prized it out with a screwdriver. Didn't undo any torx screw's though. It is a tough little bugger and I was terrified of breaking it but gentle prizing all the way round soon had it out.

Is this any good..
    I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Why all the torx screw's? Surely they shouldn't be needed to change a bulb..

Comment

I`m at work with the bonnet open but cant get the headlight bulb out, does it pull or twist out, getting frustrated now.....
        I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

bradleymarky, on 24 November 2013 - 10:21 AM, said:
          I`m at work with the bonnet open but cant get the headlight bulb out, does it pull or twist out, getting frustrated now.....
          I can see a bit of black plastic that looks like it houses the bulb, does this pop off or does the whole thing come out..

Comment

There's a cover that twists off then the fitting twists out if I remember quickly.

Comment

Is that the plastic bit that sits on the plate that twists ?

Comment

Wouldn't like to say without checking..

Comment

Working...
                X