Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mileage

Just a quick one,

Just wanted to know what sort of mileage people are getting out of the 160 A20DTH, bought mine on 97k with full dealer history, it’s now upto 110k, had cambelt, water pump, turbo, oil pick up seal, DMF and clutch all done within a year. Oil change every 6 months.

am I lucky to get another 100k out of it if I was to keep up the servicing?

There is already a thread (I've created it) which people can post there mileage. But I think you can get another 100k miles, mines did 357.000 km without any major engine or gearbox issue. And I didn't service it as well as you do, oil change every 20,000 miles when the car asked for it, never replaced the pick up seal. On the other hand, mines only drove motorways, so only a few cold starts. My average speed was about 60 mph.

Comment

My lads 2013 vx line 160 tourer is now at 170k......all the usual parts, pumps, tensioners, bets, opus all renewed recently.......drives like new and pulls like a train.
      As long as the car is looked after and serviced regularly, it'll last.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_9892.jpg
Views:	180
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	305615

​​​​​​​As Ernst has said, have a look for his thread....great reading.

Comment

Any idea what the threads called chaps? Been searching for 15 minutes and can’t find it.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonsFinest009 View Post
          Any idea what the threads called chaps? Been searching for 15 minutes and can’t find it.
          I though it might be nice to have a list of how many miles your Insignia has done. We normally only read about the once that doesnt do that many miles, might be good to have list so that we also see how many miles are possible I will start : Diesel: 2009 160 ps automatic : 223125 miles / 357000 km. Only EGR cooler leakage.

Comment

Working...
          X