sigpic

Comment

• Really ?

Comment

• It's all in the hand movement

C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
            I stared directly into her eyes and still got a slap!
            Over to you fella, liked this one.

Comment

• Ok thanks....lets see where this one goes.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• 'ere ! what happens if i pull that string?'
                Chris

Comment

• I only did it for the Craic.
                  I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

• Hang on, you're not meant to have one of those!!

C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

• Even her farts smell lovely .

Comment

• Originally posted by Langy View Post
                        'ere ! what happens if i pull that string?'
                        Some good ones again but this one made me laugh most even though a Ewww preceded it.

Over to you!
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Cheers Marko,
                          here you go folks..

Chris

Comment

• You guys keep the dumb ass distracted and I'll hit the f@@ker on the head and make his ears ring like Bow Bells thead
                            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

• There better be M&M's in that bag or he gets whacked .

Comment

• George!.....Stop spanking the human in public you dirty little perv!

Comment

Working...
                                X