Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September POTM voting closed...Congrats to winners, RBH1990 and Mother's Ruin! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look here, I'm from Yorkshire. Nothing sinks in first time. 2 votes, need to tell me at least twice

Comment

September's POTM voting has come to an end.....A massive congratulations to winners, RBH1990 and Mother's Ruin!

Unlucky to all the other entries...Make sure you look out for October's competition.

And not forgetting thanks to PeteH, RBH1990, peterdw, Saul, Sniper68, FUG1, exclusiv., Howy, RBH, Foz1261, robfin, BNZ, sri- nav, Blisscarcare, Mother's Ruin, kev.whitehead, Mudster, DaveSG, Humbug, AS11 ROY, Conaldaniel, lizzard-t and Vx-Man-G for taking the time to vote.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Mudster View Post
        Look here, I'm from Yorkshire. Nothing sinks in first time. 2 votes, need to tell me at least twice
        Being a YURKSHUMAN, you only used 1 vote coz your that tight, you thought you would save the other.

Comment

Congratulations to the winners

And there's always next month to everyone else

Comment

Congrats both
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Sorry guys I didn’t vote this month due to I didn’t look in this section normally an over active moderator posts it in mor sections

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                Sorry guys I didn’t vote this month due to I didn’t look in this section normally an over active moderator posts it in mor sections
                So what your saying is you gotta be nurse maided and taken by the hand and guided???

You criticise when I post, then you criticise when I don't.

Wtf is it with you?
                you on your bad week????

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post

So what your saying is you gotta be nurse maided and taken by the hand and guided???

You criticise when I post, then you criticise when I don't.

Wtf is it with you?
                  you on your bad week????
                  Just a gentle reminder is all I was asking. Perhaps a pinned post at the top of the home page to remind us cause not everyone goes into photography section

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post

Just a gentle reminder is all I was asking. Perhaps a pinned post at the top of the home page to remind us cause not everyone goes into photography section
                    So my 40 odd posts is just a gentle reminder???

Comment

marko301 great idea from Ian.

Is it possible?

Comment

Whoop whoop! I won a thing! Thanks for the votes folks, it was a close run thing.

Comment

Well done chaps. Great looking cars!

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            marko301 great idea from Ian.

Is it possible?
                            How's that? Check the top of the forum.
                            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

RBH1990 Can you tell me the name and size of the wheels on your September Potm entry? I am feeling them deeply.

Comment

Originally posted by Mother's Ruin View Post
                                RBH1990 Can you tell me the name and size of the wheels on your September Potm entry? I am feeling them deeply.
                                Hi mate. They are the standard vxline preface 20s that are on my car

Comment

Working...
                                X