• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A real driver parks his own car

Comment

Looks really nice!

Comment

Took my current car to my old Vauxhall garage I used when I had my Insignia for new tyres, balancing and alignment.

While there got a chance to sit in and look around the new insignia and absolutely loved it.

If they had released it last year I would have been driving one now.

Comment

Just totted up what a new Insignia would cost me to keep all extras that I have. A Whopping €40,125 or £35,203 and that's without the second turbo!
          2.0 170 SRI with 20's, AFL, Towing pack, Flexride, Parking Sensors.
          Think I'll wait a couple of years.

Comment

Seen one on the road yesterday - in black. It looked great on the move! It was behind me for a while, the front is great!!

Comment

I had a quick look at a few in my local dealer, there are some build quality issues to sort out, particularly the boot lid fit. It was very poor on all the cars I looked at, notably on the nearside. I haven't seen the ST yet. Plus the front bumper is poorly designed with the long narrow projection either side which is a snag hazard. The gap filler trim on the front door to the front wing wasn't fitted properly on some of the cars I looked at too. These were all pre delivery cars. I wasn't impressed and would expect better. I didn't have a proper look inside. Love the car overall though. Nice to see the return of the sunroof to this market anyway, expensive at €995 though. Its one thing I did miss.

Comment

Briefly saw one at the local dealer when sat in the car park yesterday...still not convinced about them!! All about the opinions though...brother in law who was with me thought it was great and looked like a Jag, i wasnt keen and thought it looked like a Kia!!

Comment

Seen one on the road the other day.

Comment

hopefully see one later, going to get my service parts....

Comment

Hi All

The new insignia Sports looks amazing. It looks the full works and I would wait for a few months. Once the country has been flooded with them, then I will go and get one - by then the prices would have calmed down and I bet you - anyooe can get a bargain.

Thank you - safe driving and God Bless

Comment

only seen ones with the shopping trolley wheels on so far, none with the 20"s on,... looks 'ok' but reserve judgement until I've seen one with the 20"s on - REALLY do not like the VXLine bodykit - absolute garbage

Comment

Here is one with 20s on. It was parked next to mine when I picked mine up from a service the other day....

Still though in person the wheels looks too small because there is so much wheel arch gap

Comment

Good Morning All

That looks nice!!. Maybe a different colour perhaps.

Thank you and have a great day all

God Bless

Comment

looks far too high - needs to be an inch lower all round -like the marketing pics. That's what grips me with VX, all the cars shown on the advertisements are lower and look nicer than the reality cars.

Comment

Are they not adjustable? to lower or increase as one would like it? or on flexiride system?

Thank you and God Bless

Comment

Working...
                                X