Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome

Comment

Welcome. And it you know mods are going to happen. Stop kidding yourself haha
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome. Enjoy.
        2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Lots of ex vec c owners and members on here.

Comment

Welcome! Yeah it's gonna be hard to stay away from mods!
            2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
            honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Andy W View Post
              Hey Drew how you finding the new model sigi
              Hi Andy, I love the new tourer. Previously I had two vec b estates they were 2.5 then 2.6 v6 petrol. Then I had the vec c 1.9 cdti 150 Sri estate. I couldn't believe how good that was. But it was fragile, new dmf, clutch, rack, inlet manifold, the dpf clogged. Had it nearly ten years then an Insignia A 2.0 cdti preface Sri nav tourer. It was good to drive, quick, but after about 78k miles clutch started slipping, so new clutch, dmf, then just before I traded it a radiator.
              This time I am trying auto, and the car has grown in size again, when I went from vec c to insignia a I had to cut 4 inches off the boot liner and my caravan awning didn't fit without a seat dropped. This boot is massive again. I love the auto with flappy paddles, just waiting to see if it lasts!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Oh and the obligatory pic of the new motor[emoji106]

Comment

And the old red vec[emoji25]

Comment

Nice, so you like red then? Both look good in red. Like the twin exhausts on the Vec. I had an ultra blue estate with snowies and and an Irmy rear spoiler, lacked any visible exhaust though, always wanted to do that. My new one just has fakes but theyre better fakes than VAG! Nice house as well, comes with an underground garage?

Comment

No it's only my second red car, I loved the red on the vec when it was cleaned and polished (used to go pink)haha so I bought another one..so hopefully the paint is alot better with fading 🤪

Comment

My first 5 cars were all white!

Comment

Working...
                          X