No announcement yet.

Insignia A 2012 2.0 CDTI BiTurbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnny5 you are welcome, and I think yellow callipers would go with the brown and silver.

Comment

Well it's a big yooooooohoooooooo and welcome to the the parallel universe known as the insignia drivers ok forum
      So make sure you have your "Y" fronts on the right way around and a pair of matching high heels this is going to be the ride of your life , and mine as well . Johnny5 ..................is definitely Alive !
      Nice looking insignia you have there , and what a small world.
      It's a bit like meeting my ex wife in Morrisons whilst she's grappling with a German sausage, she never changes
      It would of been quite innocent but the poor German man on the other end of it was not impressed neither was his wife !
      Roger and out !

.K.M.P.C.U
      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
        Well it's a big yooooooohoooooooo and welcome to the the parallel universe known as the insignia drivers ok forum
        So make sure you have your "Y" fronts on the right way around and a pair of matching high heels this is going to be the ride of your life , and mine as well . Johnny5 ..................is definitely Alive !
        It's a bit like meeting my ex wife in Morrisons whilst she's grappling with a German sausage, she never changes
        It would of been quite innocent but the poor German man on the other end of it was not impressed neither was his wife !
        Roger and out !
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          Roger and out !
          NURSE!!!!!!
          NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's escaped again

Comment

Welcome to the club👌
            Love the bi-turbo models they are awesome & so reliable. We never get them in with any faults. They are mint.

Comment

I have decided to go with yellow calipers, I am about half way through rebuilding them and just got them back fresh from powder coating.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200519_132534.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.0 KB
ID:	247098

Comment

Here’s my biturbo elite vxlinehad it coming up 3 years
                Was std apart from the remap the guy had done
                Me I lowered it on eibach
                Fitted irmscher grill , maxton splitter .
                Irmscher roof spoiler, load guard , rear diffuser,
                Irmscher alloys
                Real carbon fibre mirrors
                Full milltek biturbo quad exhaust system
                Kc performance full air intake system makes a hell off a difference to the power delivery
                Currently also got vxr calipers in the shed to go on next week
                Attached Files

Comment

I can't seem to open the attachments, but I like the mods that you have done. I am thinking about a SS exhaust but it's already got the dual exit exhaust so I have to convince myself a little more to empty my wallet again. I have finished the rebuild of the calipers now and will be putting them on next week also, so I'll pop some pics up when they are on. Also some whatsit scratched my car in Tesco carpark so have to get that sorted as well hopefully in the next couple of weeks.

Comment

My milltek quads

Originally posted by johnny5 View Post
                    I can't seem to open the attachments, but I like the mods that you have done. I am thinking about a SS exhaust but it's already got the dual exit exhaust so I have to convince myself a little more to empty my wallet again. I have finished the rebuild of the calipers now and will be putting them on next week also, so I'll pop some pics up when they are on. Also some whatsit scratched my car in Tesco carpark so have to get that sorted as well hopefully in the next couple of weeks.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Finally here are some pics of the car now that the calipers are on and i have also got the wheels done in Bronze, I really like the way the wheels turned out in the end, I was a bit nervous as I had only seen the colour online before pulling the trigger.

Comment

Working...
                      X