• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks bloody gorgeous Marko,
    Enjoy it buddy.. [emoji106]

Chris

Comment

Went to our local Westwood at the weekend and took some photos. It was a bit overcast but bright enough to get some decent shots.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Looks well mate.
        who knows now your making an effort with your pictures you might win potm..!
        sigpic

Comment

Thanks but I doubt that will ever happen.....Usually heavily modded, fantastic scenery or a vxr (even without wheels) win it.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hope you didn't drive through any cow ****
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Don't worry, I didn't. I had my granddaughter with me and I made her take her shoes off before getting back in just in case. She did some modeling around the car in some shots but was upstaging the car so I didn't post them.

Comment

Beverley Westwood,... hope you didn't catch any cow poo ind trample it into the new carpets!!

Comment

Hello Marko,

-Please, do you have some pictures or video on Youtube of those lights which was taken while not standing straight in front of the car, but standing from a bit on edge of the car so i can see that colour temperature little better ?

-I've ordered almost same spec'd car as you but in white colour, without rear wiper and with those 200€ more expensive wheels, you can see it on bottom of my post

-But i just dont know what set of Halogen h7 bulbs to buy to match them well with LED Daylight stripes, because i wouldn't stand that ugly yellow colour on new car. thinking about the same WhiteVisions or illegal Mtec 5000K XenonBlue

-You are the only human on this planet to help me with this, i am searching through the whole internet for over a month to find something and now i just found this blessed website

-Also what is good car cosmetic product to help keep paint nice and shiny ?

-Excuse my weak english, it's not my native language. Thank you very much for all informations

Comment

Hi Scazard,

I've just been outside to get some photos and video (though the video isn't that great). First, I've got to say you're not going to find any halogen bulbs that match the led daytime running lights but compared to the bulbs that came in the car, the Philips White Vision are far better not only in looks but also lighting up the road ahead. I also tried some Osram Cool Blue Intense but although they're better than the stock bulbs, the output on the road is nowhere near as good as the Philips.

You're not gonna get the white look unless you go down the xenon or LED route i'm afraid.

Here are the shots of the Philips White Vision you asked for,

Nice car by the way. Looks good in white!
                    Last edited by marko301; 08-08-2017, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Oh wow that was very fast ! Thank you Marko !!!

The camera in that video makes it look like you'd have Matrix LEDs But yes its still far away from that nice white look of LED.

I found out, that the only halogen bulbs which will fit LED Colour are:
                      - M-Tech Powertec XenonBlue 5000k
                      - Philips DiamondVision 5000k

But they are not street legal, so i will try to get those mtechs for 9 euros, untill (if) i get stopped by police, than i will switch to WhiteVision too

By the way, did you changed your bulbs in both of sockets in a light ? So alltogether 4 bulbs ?

I will upload a video of it myself, as soon as i will get the car Here is the video where a guy is comparing those 2 bulbs to each other

And do you think the stock Audio (i didn't get BOSE) has a good quality ? I didn't check it on the test drive

Comment

Yeah cameras do make bulbs look whiter than they really are on certain angles.

The problem you will find with halogen bulbs is the closer you get them to look like xenons or LEDs in colour temperature, the less light goes on the road. I've already done some research on the Philips Diamond Vision and they don't offer good light output. The Philips White Vision, however might not look as blue as the Diamond Vision but they put a bright white light on the road and at a greater distance. I tried the Osram cool blue because they were supposed to have a more blue look but although they did have a slight blue look, they were nowhere near as good on the road as the Philips White Vision. It depends what you want more really...Looks or better light output.

I haven't done any research on the M tech powertec xenonblue 5000k but if they're not road legal I'd guess it's because they're either too blue and/or poor light output. One thing is for sure...It's not because they're too bright. They just can't do it with halogens.

I had LEDs in my facelift Insignia but that was in projectors. I'd like to try them in the reflectors in the new one but there is a metal sheath the bulbs have to fit into and I think the led bulbs will be to wide.

My main beam has the Osram cool blue in them at the moment but I'm going to get some more White Vision for them so they match the Dipped beam.

I'm more than happy with the sound. Mine has the Navi 900 which I suspect yours will have. In my last Insignia I was thinking of getting an under seat sub but I don't feel the need in the new one.

Comment

So today it finally arived to my dealer. Car looks handsome, i tried audio and its quality is superb even when its not BOSE. Just Navi seems very complicated to use for me, but i just tried it for few minutes so maybe i will learn how to use it after while

Standard bulbs are very ugly, it was looking so orange so i'm defo going to replace it straight away.

I took some very quick pictures, i cover all plates and ppl faces for security reason and in very professional way as you can see

I will be able to take her away on wednesday so i am very hyped , especially because its my first car ! BTW those wheels looks very nice in person.

Comment

And for god sake, that car just looks so, so much better when you standing next to it, than on pictures

Comment

Very nice! Which model is it? I can't tell from the photos.

Comment

This is bit different than Vauxhall models.

It's called "Insignia Dynamic" Trim, here in my country, it's second highest and I also got few extras in it.

I also like chrome front grill too, it gives car even more premium look.

I will be installing parking camera later too, because now i just have parking sensors. I got 1.5 Petrol engine i think its the same as yours.

Interior is also exactly the same like yours, its AGR Black Leather/Cloth combination. And it feels very good, like some nice stripper with huge tits hugging you from behind

Comment

Working...
                                X