No announcement yet.

Grand Sport Elite Nav 2.0 Turbo D Blueinjection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mate I forgot to ask, you installed your dash cam, did you hardwire it? If so can you tell me what fuse you used?

Comment

Originally posted by TheKnight_RS View Post
      Might come earlier mate... Mines coming 2 weeks early!
      Pick it up at 1 tomorrow [emoji846] 2 weeks early

Comment

2.0L Diesel 170PS
        With all the talk of diesel bans i went petrol this time but going to miss the grunt of the diesel especially with 170bhp, i take it you have the ad blue tank?

Comment

Mate I forgot to ask, you installed your dash cam, did you hardwire it? If so can you tell me what fuse you used?
          [emoji1]

Trimis de pe al meu SM-N950F folosind Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
            With all the talk of diesel bans i went petrol this time but going to miss the grunt of the diesel especially with 170bhp, i take it you have the ad blue tank?
            You should have gone for the 2ltr Turbo then . Plenty grunt there!
            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

Grand Sport Elite Nav 2.0 Turbo D Blueinjection

Originally posted by 0011728 View Post
              You should have gone for the 2ltr Turbo then . Plenty grunt there!
              I would have loved to if my budget / wife would have let me
              the 1.5 turbo will have to do [emoji846]

Comment

Whats with the blue sponge thing on the door my car had the same when delivered

Comment

It's just to stop the doors bumping anything isn't it? They get tightly parked up while waiting to be transported.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    It's just to stop the doors bumping anything isn't it? They get tightly parked up while waiting to be transported.
                    Makes sense although only on the drivers door weird! counting the hours and hoping my facelift doesn’t run out of diesel on the way to work as I haven’t filled it up [emoji23]

Comment

• Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                      Makes sense although only on the drivers door weird![emoji23]
                      No need for the other three...no passengers until you buy it
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        Good point [emoji846]

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          Plus the one on the drivers door would protect the passenger door on the car next to it as well if it bumped into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ugly_cat View Post
                            [emoji1]

So sorry to be a pain dude. I tried to install my dash cam today and hardwire it. But the piggy back fuse tap I got just for whatever reason does not fit into slot I take the fuse out from. I have these ones: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 - are these the correct ones?

Just to make sure - I take the existing fuse out, put the piggy back fuse in, and put the original fuse I took out into the bottom part of the piggy back fuse. Right?

Sorry again mate, first time doing this and don't want to blow the car up

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKnight_RS View Post
                              So sorry to be a pain dude. I tried to install my dash cam today and hardwire it. But the piggy back fuse tap I got just for whatever reason does not fit into slot I take the fuse out from. I have these ones: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 - are these the correct ones?

Just to make sure - I take the existing fuse out, put the piggy back fuse in, and put the original fuse I took out into the bottom part of the piggy back fuse. Right?

Sorry again mate, first time doing this and don't want to blow the car up
                              This is what you need : https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07...pvL&ref=plSrch
                              Those fuses on Insignia GS are called "micro 2 fuses" , what you have and didn't fit is for "mini fuses" .

Comment

• This will help you.

Comment

Working...
                                X