No announcement yet.

Insig no 3 , Biturbo no 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That’s very odd dave how that’s got in that condition and rest of car is ok. ‍♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
      That’s very odd dave how that’s got in that condition and rest of car is ok. ‍♂️

Pass mate

Sent from my XQ-AD51 using Tapatalk

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• exhaust fixed,,went through4 brand new drills to get through the broken stud....the leaky flange must have been preventing a regen taking place,as i took it out this after,and regen started less than 2mls from home,even before the temp gauge even lifted....all good now.....roll on the restrictions lifting,and the exhaust place re-opening
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Glad you have got it sorted Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
            exhaust fixed,,went through4 brand new drills to get through the broken stud....the leaky flange must have been preventing a regen taking place,as i took it out this after,and regen started less than 2mls from home,even before the temp gauge even lifted....all good now.....roll on the restrictions lifting,and the exhaust place re-opening
            Don't make drill bits like they used to .
            Seriously best I have had recently where presto , used to be average, very good now if used with cutting fluid.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
            Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Glad it fixed mate.............here's to the next problem

Comment

• wants a few quid chucking at it in next few months,,,timing belt,and pump etc,,exhaust,,and road tax due 1st april,,,best get some overtime done ,,,,

not me....the wife

Comment

wants a few quid chucking at it in next few months,,,timing belt,and pump etc,,exhaust,,and road tax due 1st april,,,best get some overtime done ,,,,

not me....the wife
                  I'm sure she'll be happy paying for that

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
                    I'm sure she'll be happy paying for that

What? She still thinks Dave owns a 1.6L. all these other parts etc are just passing through for his mates whole covid is about.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      What? She still thinks Dave owns a 1.6L. all these other parts etc are just passing through for his mates whole covid is about.

P30 lite using Tapatalk
                      If only the wives were that dense at times . The arguements over how much this cost and that cost.... And then she says she wants a boob job and Botox...

Comment

If only the wives were that dense at times . The arguements over how much this cost and that cost.... And then she says she wants a boob job and Botox...

Trade her in for a fleshlight

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post

Trade her in for a fleshlight
                          Would be a cheaper and quieter alternative

Comment

Boob job benefits you thou

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

• In my case my boob job benefited my career as a cross dressing cabinet act on the drag queen circuit .
                              My Stage name was Trina Porksawdswallower.
                              And my old mucker Busta Gonad ( AKA Trixeybell Humpadick )
                              we use to do a turn at the Bognor Regis working men's club
                              where we came on dressed as a 6 legged donkey !

134-47776 New balls !

.K.M.P.C.U
                              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

wants a few quid chucking at it in next few months,,,timing belt,and pump etc,,exhaust,,and road tax due 1st april,,,best get some overtime done ,,,,

not me....the wife
                                Like to hear you telling her
                                Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                                Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                                X