My Insignia 2.0 Elite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didnt watch the funeral .
    Now for me 2 hours for a wash, dry, wheels tyres and windows is a result. Really happy with results on going back to Pure Definition products. Yes might be a little more work, but car pops after just a wash and dry again. May try the quick detailer again, didn't have a use for it before, but as a wipe down after dry may be ok.
    Usual pics so don't moan .
    Only used 4 products, 1 wash mitt, 1 bucket, 1 wheel woolie, I drying cloth, 1 polishing pad (for window cleaner), 1 old microfibre for tyre shine. And a decent microfibre for buffing paint and glass after dry.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Looking good buddy

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

• A piece of art
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Can't beat a perfectly cleaned and buffed black car IMO.

Nice job bud...

Comment

• Usual photos . Love the end results but so many stone chips this last month and a few more scratches have appeared now everyone is out of lockdown. Don't know if end result is actually worth the effort anymore.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Looks nice!....Not done mine this week. Still looks ok after last week.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                Usual photos . Love the end results but so many stone chips this last month and a few more scratches have appeared now everyone is out of lockdown. Don't know if end result is actually worth the effort anymore.

P30 lite using Tapatalk
                Spot on fella

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

• Looking spot on as usual Matt

Comment

• Very quick wash and dry ready for its trip to the garage tomorrow. Just don't have it in me to leave a car somewhere all dirty.
                    Didn't come up that bad to be honest.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mot and service?
                      Watch out for the '**** bombers'
                      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        Very quick wash and dry ready for its trip to the garage tomorrow. Just don't have it in me to leave a car somewhere all dirty.
                        Didn't come up that bad to be honest.

Don't forget to tell them not to wash it. You don't want their grubby hands and dropped cloths on it.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Don't forget to tell them not to wash it. You don't want their grubby hands and dropped cloths on it.
                          Same here, just last week when my car went in to have its wheels done it was spotless inside and out, even took the wheel nut covers off so they didn't take a screwdriver to them and left them the locking wheel nut key in a clean container on the passenger seat. Im guessing, like you, if they can see it's cherished they hopefully might look after it more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
                            Mot and service?
                            Watch out for the '**** bombers'
                            No that's on the 11th June.
                            Many months ago I mentioned when pulling away in 1st there was a clunk. Well it stopped. But has since come back. But only in the dry and over a certain air temp.
                            New little workshop opened next to my work kept seeing Vauxhalls outside so turns out he was a Vauxhall mechanic at the Beverly sealers and decided to set his own place up.
                            Having it for an hour on ramps to inspect brakes, exhaust, mountings, shocks etc etc.
                            £30 a hour. Also asked about discs and pads for later in year, reckons £120 fitted per pair, which I didn't think was bad either.
                            So depends on what he finds today, and the mot in a few weeks if I change or not.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post

Same here, just last week when my car went in to have its wheels done it was spotless inside and out, even took the wheel nut covers off so they didn't take a screwdriver to them and left them the locking wheel nut key in a clean container on the passenger seat. Im guessing, like you, if they can see it's cherished they hopefully might look after it more.
                              Yes will get a wash a 7am the morning of service and mot . Also stops them from feeling the need to wash it themselves.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

• Well he had it for 3 hours, checked everything underside from shocks to bushes, mounts to brakes etc. Nothing a miss. Asked if he thought was clutch, really doesn't think so. Only advice he could give me was to let fault develop, but it's been like this for last 6 months . Only really notice it when weather turns better.
                                Wouldn't take payment either, said don't fix anything and couldn't find anything.

Next step I'm going to wait for a warm day then soak each corner in turn with a hose and see if that can eliminate anything.
                                Really annoying, and doing my head in now city traffic is start stop again.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X