Headlights xenon upgrade 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlights xenon upgrade 2010

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy an insignia 2.0 cdti from 2010 with the basic headlights but i want to have xenon headlights because i drive a lot on night time,it's worth it to buy a xenon version or can i upgrade my basic headlights with a oem xenon headlights?
    I already use the searcher but didn't find anything
    Thanks in advance

"with the basic headlights but i want to have xenon" So you want xenon? Buy one with Xenon.

Comment

Originally posted by buttons View Post
      "with the basic headlights but i want to have xenon" So you want xenon? Buy one with Xenon.
      They are harder to find in belgium/germany

Comment

Originally posted by Black yisus View Post
        They are harder to find in belgium/germany
        If you're from Germany, upgrading standard isn't easy as you will fail the TuV without auto leveling installation and headlight washers. You have to install those as well.
        You could try using those Osram Nightbreakers/Philips NightVision lights. I've got those and I have no complains about the amount of light.

Comment

I had the uprated ring 120% brighter xenon bulbs in standard lights in the Insignia A preface, they were absolutely fine. I have put the same in the new one. Still very good. I believe you could get even better with Led bulbs and there is good advice on here as not all Leds are equal. Have a read and you will find the position of the led within the reflector makes a big difference. People have tried and tested so take their advice. If you must have OEM xenon, good luck!

Comment

thanks for the info

Comment

Working...
            X