Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's start a daily/weekly what we've done..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's start a daily/weekly what we've done..

Today I weeded my garden, then indulged in a alcohol binge. Mind you, learnt a lot about a certain ex member..hmmm the mind boggles... shopping tomorrow, then more alcohol abuse....

Giving Alexa a good workout.. 80s only

Comment

Any 80s choices....cmon

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
        Any 80s choices....cmon
        https://youtu.be/RZ2oXzrnti4

Comment

bit earlier than that,but nevertheless,its class

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
          Last edited by exclusiv.; 05-05-2020, 05:57 AM.
          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                The 80's?????

Ffs Alex....the cnut wizny even born then

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                  The 80's?????

Ffs Alex....the cnut wizny even born then
                  Hijacked

Another Glasgow classic

Comment

Back on track now

Comment

Had a lie in till 9am played forza on xbox1 for a bit now am contemplating what shall i have for lunch

Comment

cool idea for a thread

well, im still working (from home) so my day consists of work, then me and my gf go for a walk and then come home and i sometimes do stuff with the cars or else we watch some netflix/nowtv

Comment

Ok, laid in bed til 9, fed dog, coffee, another coffee, bathed, dressed, tidied garden, emptied dishwasher, vacuumed house, watched some Harry's Garage on Youtube, video chat with brother, now I'm downloading music to update the usb in the car. After lunch need to sort out wheels on the Corsa as it still has its winter boots on and fix the rear wiper as it's decided it wants to wipe more than just the glass? Lunch time now though so I'm off...

Comment

I mowed the lawns and painted the front wall. i actually did something today, actually ventured out to bank to pay some bits. Blummin busy out on main roads why arnt people taking this seriously??!??

We have a dishwasher yep its me! so al be off doing them in a bit

Comment

Working...
                            X