Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare find on Autotrader

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-det...levance&page=2

Come on exclusiv. it's even the right colour!

Very nice

Comment

Nice but again no AFL.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Nice but again no AFL.

P30 lite using Tapatalk
        Cheaper to fix when they go wrong!

It's got everything else I can't understand why you would want a self opening and closing tailgate over a decent set of headlights.thead
        But it wouldn't stop me having it, if I was looking to change.

Comment

Got to say, that is a lovely looking car.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post

Cheaper to fix when they go wrong!

It's got everything else I can't understand why you would want a self opening and closing tailgate over a decent set of headlights.thead
            But it wouldn't stop me having it, if I was looking to change.
            Also no automatic cruise control...Two of the options I'm very happy and I would really miss if a car doesn't have those.

Comment

Clearly been a press car and sister to this one....https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review...urer-2017-2019

Comment

Now That is nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                  Clearly been a press car and sister to this one....https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review...urer-2017-2019
                  That would make the discussion to not include the Matrix lights even stranger. I don't think I've seen press reviews of Opels without them. It was a rather unique selling point compared with similar vehicles of other brands.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post

That would make the discussion to not include the Matrix lights even stranger. I don't think I've seen press reviews of Opels without them. It was a rather unique selling point compared with similar vehicles of other brands.
                    Baffling because even the magazine car hasn't got them

Comment

That's. One hell of a machine !

35-355 Saturn 5 !

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Very nice car,,,but ,yet another range topper with halogens....wtf
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

It's getting stranger. I've checked the original pricelist which states the "GRi NAV" should have IntelliLux lights... Also modelyear 2018.5 should have them...

Comment

It's the Vauxhall Parts Bin Tombola, step on up everyone wins a prize!

Comment

It's got a microwave oven built in
                              a 1.5 bowl sink with drinks despenser
                              a CRT TV with wired remote control
                              a halibut on a plaque that sings sea shanties every time you walk past it .

or it's a very cleaver cut and shut
                              or its an ex police persute car only used in daylight hours due to the stupid headlights .

145-4677 everyone's a winner baby !

.K.M.P.C.U
                              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                              X