No announcement yet.

Rab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said RAB congratulations on your anniversary your misses has done well to put up with you !! But seriously you fight it which ever feels right to you only you knows your own body and how it reacts keep fighting mate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad your on the mend mate, you'll beat this sh*tty covid

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by big b View Post
        Well said RAB congratulations on your anniversary your misses has done well to put up with you !! But seriously you fight it which ever feels right to you only you knows your own body and how it reacts keep fighting mate

cheers big b

me and her have been together since we were 14 mate.
        born across the street from each other, same class in primary, then same class in high school.
        got together at 14 and went to Gretna Green at 21 and got married...we've been through a helluva lot mate.

she's my world.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman205 View Post
          Glad your on the mend mate, you'll beat this sh*tty covid

Sent from my J8110 using Tapatalk
          cheers pal..............im determined to now mate

Comment

It’s really good to hear of a couple that have stayed together through thick and thin and obviously still very much in love the two of you together will get through this Now enough soppy stuff is your car clean ???

Comment

Originally posted by big b View Post
              It’s really good to hear of a couple that have stayed together through thick and thin and obviously still very much in love the two of you together will get through this Now enough soppy stuff is your car clean ???

it just hits home mate.............you take people and things for granted and its at times like this, it shows whos strong.

sorry for being mushy mate.

car............its not been touched since boxing day morning since i came home ill from work mate

Comment

Congrats on the anniversary, Rab and a massive well done beating this. Sounds like you've got to the point you're own body knows the best way to convalecse. The NHS have done a great job bringing you back from the brink but only we know our own bodies and what works for us.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Congrats on the anniversary, Rab and a massive well done beating this. Sounds like you've got to the point you're own body knows the best way to convalecse. The NHS have done a great job bringing you back from the brink but only we know our own bodies and what works for us.
                  Thanks so much Mark
                  It so much appreciated

Comment

Its not about being mushy mate what you and your family have been through your excused you stick together come through it as a family and hopefully move on to happier times. As for the car that will still be there when you’re ready chin up and good luck mate I really mean that

Comment

• Happy anniversary and so good to hear from you. Keep up the good work, keep taking those vitamins and lets have 30 more years married bliss! Be as mushy as you like, it's just good to hear you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                        Happy anniversary and so good to hear from you. Keep up the good work, keep taking those vitamins and lets have 30 more years married bliss! Be as mushy as you like, it's just good to hear you!

thanks Drew

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Funny-Get-Well-Soon-Messages-and-wishes.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	281744
                          Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	111b42d15f6f225434e65fb81e061269--get-well-soon-funny-get-well-wishes.jpg?b=t.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	29.4 KB
ID:	281747
                            Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

• nothing i can add to that all mate

Comment

• Pleased to see that you are up and about Rab, just don't try too hard and take it easy, is the rest of the family all OK - - - - -

Comment

Working...
                                X