Saying bye to the insignia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying bye to the insignia.

Well the time has come that I’ve decided that I’m going to sell the insignia. I don’t really want to but hand is being pushed will be staying with a Vauxhall though as got my eye on little corsa vxr.

That's a shame but saying bye to the Insignia doesn't mean you have to say bye to us so I hope you'll stick around!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Danfpu View Post
      Well the time has come that I’ve decided that I’m going to sell the insignia. I don’t really want to but hand is being pushed will be staying with a Vauxhall though as got my eye on little corsa vxr.
      Don't be a stranger

Comment

Don't forget to show us what you got

Comment

Especially if it's a VXR

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll still be here popping up every now and again I’m sure some people will help with vxr.

Comment

You don't get out of here that easily MR Danfpu.
              as I always say "you can check out anytime you like but you'll never leave " and then Joe Walsh comes in with a cracking guitar solo!
              Look at me I only came here to read the gas meter, and I can't find the exit.

I wish you much joy with your next purchase.!

12-45765555555 keep on vauxhalling!

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

All the best with your new purchase....
                Don't be a stranger

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Danfpu View Post
                  Sold my Insignia about 2 years ago now, and bought a wee 1.4 Corsa Limited Edition. Was meant to be something of a stop-gap type purchase, but it's been a great wee motor, and surprisingly nippy to be honest. Almost time to move it on I think though, quite fancy an Astra GTC to replace it.

With the Corsa, just be prepared for a distinct lack of decent forums for them (with sensible gown ups, like on here..... ), and all the "when are you picking your girfriend up from school?" type jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
                    Sold my Insignia about 2 years ago now, and bought a wee 1.4 Corsa Limited Edition. Was meant to be something of a stop-gap type purchase, but it's been a great wee motor, and surprisingly nippy to be honest. Almost time to move it on I think though, quite fancy an Astra GTC to replace it.
                    My other half had a number of Corsa's over the years and i quite enjoyed driving all of them. Her mum used to buy them new and then my wife bought them off her at whatever trade in value her mum had been offered. They generally used to be the 1.4 models as well so would be plenty nippy enough for knocking around and always had a sunroof with one having the big panoramic one that was the front half of the roof...was great driving in summer with that wide open.

Comment

Working...
                    X